Well, there's no excuse. I've been tagged by two people with this six weird things about me meme. So here goes:
RULES: People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. During all my three pregnancies I craved - brick. There's a name for it Pica or Geophagia!
2. I love untangling things. I spent two hours untangling a mobile with fine gold threads the other day.
3. I still have a pair of shoes I bought in 1987 and I keep them for best.
4. I have a psychological problem with ironing. I cannot bear to iron. My Mum used to make me iron basket loads of stuff and on the floor too. We never possessed an ironing board - it's what English folk had.
5. I always tidy my house before I go away. I hate coming back to a messy/dirty house.
6. I nearly always leave something on my plate. It drives Tom mad but I blame my big sister who used to stand over me and make me clear my plate even if I choked on the cold potatoes.
I'm sure there are more weird things about me but I just can't think of them at the moment. Oh and I guess I have to tag six people too so I'll tag: louise, ramona, danielle, kristy, harriet and caroline.
I'm afraid I'm still suffering from the 'blues' and I'm spending my time moping around the house and reading in the evenings. Sunny days are like heaven at the moment and it's when I get things done. I cannot seem to shift out of this and I've decided to just go with it and to stop feeling guilty cos I ought to be crafting/blogging/cleaning or whatever. I cannot gear myself up to make anything or to do any dyeing - maybe I overdid if before Christmas and little old me is saying 'please let's have a rest before we get going again'. I feel like I just need to give to myself for a while. So I'm sorry I have nothing on the craft front to share with you at present but hopefully not for too long. Surely that enthusiasm that I'm so well known for is just resting for a while..............